Click on above ad for more information

Sunday, August 02, 2009

THOUGHTS


Just passed my 32rd anniversary on 30th July and as I read all the well wishes it finally dawned on me that gee...time have indeed passed by. Flashes of the days gone by came back with rapid intermissions. I recall this response I gave to a friend...that "each year brings new experiences and indeed challenges."

The children were once kids, now they are adults and some of the game rules need revisions. Their daddy was once young and impatient, now he is greying but still impatient, if not more, haha! I have gone on a long, long, lonely road at times, and am still trudging along it. My Endowment Plan as I like to call it.

Flashes of early schooldays when I was almost the only Malay girl in class and the only girl in class during College days which I took as a training ground for much to come. I thank the almighty for that.

I am trying to take my route on a different level too, to add value to life - as what existentialism is about. It is much like Maslow's Theory but like what he later believed, there is more to it than mere self actualization.

No comments: