Click on above ad for more information

Friday, May 24, 2013


This Flawless Place Between

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Reading this book amongst a few others, I must say this has my vote as it is so readable....a quick read. I have no idea of it's plot and it is nothing like the Lobsang Rampa stuff as earlier envisaged. Deep in meaning  and yet so engaging.

Anne and Even were on a dream trip to the Himalayas when an accident occurred. The rest is another kind of journey through the "Flawless" place between death and rebirth.I do not know how much of it is real Buddhism and how much is fiction but it does make me think and reflect upon my own perceptions and understanding of the ethereal world.

The incantations of Psepel, the old Tebetian, assists in our understanding of the goings on. I thought the author's use of the "projections" as an effective playback on Anne's life is excellent. Again I wonder how much of it is the actual "projection" and how much the author's narratives.


View all my reviews

No comments: